MENU

Slide

It's my monthly facial time back at Phoenix La Beaute!

Wednesday, March 05, 2014



I actually love going over to Palasis Renaissance for my facial + slimming treatments because i can always go over to Antoinette to grab some sweet treats or a couple Macaroon after my treatment! :D

It's also quite an "atas" and quiet mall so even if I wander around the mall post-facial (with my face slightly red after all the extractions and makeup free) I wouldn't feel too conscious!


Breaking out like crazy look at all the angry red pimples omg, Phoenix La Beaute help meeeee!!!

Before starting my facial, my therapist asked me to slip my legs into these metallic "pants" looking machine so i can actually do 2 treatments at one go! 

Pressotherapy and also the signature Phoenix Classic Facial 
(The 6 step facial to Radiant + Firmer Skin!)!

My therapist explained that Pressotherapy is great for people with lots of cellulite as it helps to promote much better blood circulation (blood circulation is bad for OL's like me) and also for better lymphatic drainage thus it helps reduce cellulite and you know what, it's super super comfy!

It uses air pressure to create this massage motion- and combined with the Classic facial, 
I feel like I'm in heaven!



The products used for this facial smells oh-so-good, 
even the makeup remover smells so nice i want to eat it!!! hahaha

After removing my makeup and double cleansing, she used a diamond tip micro-dermabrasion machine to slough off the dead skin cells to reveal a clearer, brighter complexion! (:



I think i have a medium-high threshold for pain so extractions are normally ok for me, don't extract out then forever clog there, so gross!!!

I really think that the therapists at Phoenix La Beaute are really very professional and gentle and they were able to make the whole tear-jerking extraction as painless as possible.



After going for facials monthly at Phoenix La Beaute, i think it's so much better to simply hand over to the professionals to take care of our face, I used to be very lazy to go for facials and think to myself huh so mafan squeeze white/blackhead + pimple also must go facial then very itchy hand go and squeeze myself in the end - so much scars and all now!

Even if you can squeeze your pimples or white/black head at home with those pimple squeezing applicators, we don't know exactly how to squeeze properly so what if we leave a scar?! 
Or even if squeeze already we also don't know if it's totally clean or not and we end up hurting our skin even more. 

Tsk tsk no more anyhow squeeze. Getting older and pimple marks are becoming harder and harder to heal these days. Just leave it to the pro!



One of my favorite part of the facial is the facial/neck/decollage massage- massaging to improve blood circulation of your face is super important for firming and anti-aging purposes!
It feels so good and relaxing after a long day at work and i always fall asleep at this point. (:


The last and final step of the Classic Facial is a customized masque, 
deep hydration mask for me please!

BYEBYE ANGRY RED PIMPLES!

Loving how my skin looks after facial, 
it always has this wonderful glow even days after the facial treatment!



You can try the above Phoenix Classic Facial Treatment at a trial price of $38 (U.P $280)!

Woots! 1st 20 to redeem the promotion will receive a free Microdermabrasion worth $100.

  Call 67334556 to make your appointment and quote “FIDELIS” to redeem the promotional price 
 or SMS: Fidelis, Name, I/C to 8160 3888
Promotion only valid till 31st March 2014

T + C: First time customer age 21 and above. Resident in Singapore with valid NRIC or passes, Prices quoted without GST. Not valid with other discounts or promotion


★ 

Phoenix La Beaute
390 Orchard Road #03-01 Palais Renaissance Singapore 238871
https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixLaBeauteSG

No comments: